Product Code :
Lamb Cage with Breast
It is the kind of meat by leaving breats part in bodily rib cage of lamb.
Kg : It is sold as being weighed
Storage terms : In 0°C and +4°C 10-15 days; in -18°C 12 months.
Packaging : Vacuum
Cooking Suggestion :
Its homeland is Turkey. It is raised impending Trakya Region in the region of Marmara Region and Aegean Region in our country. It is a combined efficient race. According to order of priority it is meat, milk and wool. According to formal registration (2010) there are 1.834.826 items curly sheeps in our country.View Features:
- The body is generally white it is encountered black and pied.
- It can be seen black blemishes on head and foot.
- Curly is a middle big race.
- Male are spiral horned frontward. Female are hornless.
- The head structure is longish and narrow. The chin is got thinner frontward.
- There are two types of body structure for curly.
- The body for meater type : large, sphere breasted, powerful muscles, rump is light inclined, legs are not high.
- The body for milky type: narrow, flat breasted, legs are high. Rib line is light hole. Rump is low narrow from front to back.
- Tail is long, thin and falls throughout tarsalia.
- Head, abdomen base, legs and necks for some of are without wool.
- Durable for hard environment conditions and illnesses.
- Has the ability for walking long distances and benefit from weak forages.
- The body is blocky.
- Its meat is very delicious and preferred much.
- The meat is light-coloured when it is young. Muscle fibres are thin. Fat is gathered as marble vein between these fibres.
Its homeland is Turkey. It is raised intensively the cities Afyon, Eskisehir, Bilecik, Bolu, Isparta, Burdur, Kutahya, Usak, Denizli. It is a combined efficient race.
- The colour is white, rarely it is also encountered black.
- It can be seen black or dark brown blemishes around eye and mouth, ears and legs.
- Oval formed black or dark brown marks, spread from under eye to face as, are found.
- It can be seen rarely black head. Black and dark colours and pieds can be seen on body. Blacknesses gary with increasing age and become greying colour.
- Small structured. Rib line is straight.
- Legs are wool from wrists to buccal.
- Male are horned, female are hornless. (It can be rarely seen little horns for female)
- Tail is fat, flat, large and heart formed droops straight below. Outer face is straight, there is oval mass in the both sides of middle gutter. Fat-free trailing end differ much concerning form and aspect.
- The power of living is high in unfavorable care and feeding conditions.
- The adaptation ability is very good in environmental modification.
- Göcer and Agıl type feeding can be done.
- Motherhood instinct is good.
- They walk well long distances.
- The ability of forage and milking is good.
Karaman is a local sheep race of Turkey.View Features:
- The body is white.
- Black blemishes can be seen on nose, around eyes and on foots.
- Middle bulky.
- Durable for hard conditions.
- It can be raised in bad forage conditions.
- Durable to illnesses.
- Has fat tail structure.
- The trailing end that is thin forms “S” formed on the fat.
- Sheeps are hornless, only %10 amount of rams are horned.
- Ears are yellow.
- The wool mood is the wool type, in short rough and complex typed.
- Head, under neck, and legs are without wool.
- Kangal type is bigger, as to karakas type is smaller bulky.
Its homeland is Turkey. It takes its name from Sakız island in Aegean Sea. It is known also Cesme sheep. It is raised in Cesme, Karaburun, İzmir, Aydın, Soke, Marmara and Ege beaches.
- The colour is white.
- There are black blemishes on eyes, mouth, nose edge, ear and foots.
- It can be occurred black and brown bristles sometimes unique and sometimes small hills in wool covert.
- There are black marks in knee and elbows.
- The skin is white but with small spots.
- Head and neck are without wool.
- Male are powerful spiral horned female are hornless.
- The bottom part is viewed triangle, thin fat-free and has long tail.
- The breast is glandular structured. It is suitable for milk efficiency, large, droopy and teats are generally big. There are more than two teat.
- Its legs are weak and long structured.
- The ability of walk is not good.
- The forage ability is not very good.
- Easy milking feature is good.
- The sperm and milk efficiency is high.
- The adaptation ability is weak.
- It is raised as 3-5 cap groups in small family workings.
Karacabey Merinos; acquired with the working of croos breeding in Karacabey Haras between Deutsch meat Merinos ram with local Kıvırcık sheep. Advanced crossbreed rams and and sheeps acquired in Karacabey Haras are continued to be raised between each other in terms of wool efficiency and growing by selective breeding later and therefore the first Turk Merinos type, called Merinos, is developed.
The colour is completely white for Karacabey Merinos. Coloured blemishes are not seen on any part of body. The tail is fat-free, thin and long. There is horn for % 10-15 of rams. Sheeps are hornless.
Wool fiber is thin. Top and bottom bristles difference on shirt is not seen. The shirt consists of an example fiber. Fiber is thick bended. The upper side of legs abdomen below and out of face side of head remaining side are beneathed with wool. It is bigger bulky than local races.
- Live weight: male: 70-90Kg; Female: 60-65 Kg
- Milk efficieny: 70-80 kg
- Lactation period:130-104 days
- Birth weight: 4.5- 5.5 kg
- Ablactation weight: male: 35 kg; female: 30 kg (90. days)
- Life power rate for lams: %95.6
- Lamb efficiency: 1.4 -1.5
- Twins birth rate: %10 - % 25
- Wool efficiency: 3.9 -4.5 kg.
- Fiber caliber: 21-23 micron
- Clean wool rate: %48-54
- Live weight increase :350-400 gr/day
- Feed Assessment rate: 1 : 3.5 -4.17